You're currently on:
USING THE BOILED EGG SHELL REMOVAL TOOL
The eggs must be well cooked and cold. The results are better with eggs cooked a few days before.
- Break the egg at the top and the bottom. Remove with the membrane some shell pieces at each end. BE CAREFUL : do not break the shell sides.
- Put the whole tap into the top of the EGG SHELL REMOVER. Make sure it is sealed.
- Position the smallest end of the egg under the largest part of the tap attached EGG SHELL REMOVER.
- Keep firm grip and turn the tap on very slightly (Do not turn on too much because of splash) After a few seconds ( 3 to 5 s), the shell is removed by the water pressure.
- Turn the tap off. Remove completely the egg from the shell.