THE HYDROPRO™ PLUS IMMERSION CIRCULATOR - Breville | Polyscience
The Breville | Polyscience HydroPro™ Plus initiates a new generation of professional sous vide immersion circulators. Featuring a digital needle probe that displays the core temperature of the food in real-time, enabling delta cooking. Data is stored on-board and can be transferred to the HACCP Manager App via Bluetooth for easy logging of all your sous vide cooks.
The HydroPro™ Plus is also equipped with Sous Vide Toolbox™, an intuitive on-board guided cooking experience that simpliﬁes sous vide cooking by using scientiﬁc algorithms to calculate time to temperature and pasteurization for a vast range of foods.
Programming and repeatability of your cooks is made simple thanks to ‘My Presets’ and usability has been enhanced via a large touch screen that allows easy manual input of cooking parameters. The powerful heater and newly designed pumping system ensure precise temperature control across a wide range of cooking volumes.
Designed with food safety and simple maintenance in mind, the design features a smooth waterproof construction, quick-release clamp, and a magnetic impeller for easy cleaning and descaling. Removable parts are commercial dishwasher safe.
- Digital Probe & Calibration Holder
- Adjustable & Detachable Clamp
- Magnetic Impeller
- 360° Adjustable Flow Direction Foot
- Carry Case with Handle
- Color TFT Touch Display
- On-board Cooking Guide Sous Vide Toolbox™
- Manual Time & Temperature Controls
- Variable Flow Speed
- 360° Adjustable Flow Direction
- Coil-less Heating Chamber
- Low Water Detection
- Magnetic Impeller Coupling
Maximum Bath Volume: 45 liters (12 gallons)
- Maximum Pump Output: 17 liters (4.5 gallons) per minute
- Maximum Temperature 194º F (90ºC)
- Temperature Stability: ±0.1º F (±0.1ºC)
- Heater Wattage 1450 Watts (120 V) : 1485 Watts (240V)
- Flow Adjustable: 3 speeds
- Menu Language & Prompts: English, Français, Deutsch, Español
- Over Temperature Protection
- Low Liquid Level Safety
- Alarm and Fault Indicators
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- Unit Dimensions (LxDxH): 14.6 x 3.7 x 6.7 in / 37.1 x 9.3 x 17 cm
- Unit Weight: 4.4 lbs / 2 kg
- Shipping Dimensions (LxDxH): 16.3 x 5.8 x 9.9 in / 41.5 x 14.7 x 25.2 cm
- Shipping Weight: 7.1 lbs / 3.2 kg